Consumer Spur Sprockets
For occasional users of
- Designed specifically for use with
low-kickback 3/8" pitch chains
(90SG, 91P, 91VG, 91VS)
- Excellent performance
- Top value
Professional Spur Sprockets
For professional users who
prefer a spur-type sprocket.
- Rugged and dependable
- Excellent wear-resistance
- Available to fit professional-type .325", 3/8" and .404" pitch chains
Power Mate Sprocket System
Available to fit most
- The "floating" rim allows for selfalignment of the chain to the guide bar.
- Some rims now feature wear-depth indicators.
- Complete system includes clutch cup with spline and replaceable rim sprocket
Oregon Power-Mate Rims
- "Float" on the splined hub allowing chain and sprocket to self-align with the guide bar groove
- Three of the most popular sizes are available in a radially ported design, which uses centrifugal force to throw off sawdust and debris
- Three rims are now available with wear-depth indicators and other part numbers will be released in the future
Power Mate Rims are preferred by most professional chainsaw users.